Are you ready to go? Now that you have your PayPal account ready, and your LAS desktop application set up with the League Web Manager plug-in, let's start setting up your online registration system. ( If you still need to set up your PayPal account or LAS desktop program, click here to learn how. )
The basic steps to set up your online registration system are:
- Install LAS and the League Web Manager plug-in for LAS
- Use the League Web Manager Wizard to:
- Create your LAS Live! website account
- Design your Registration Form
- Upload your Registration Form to LAS Live!
- Automatically view your Registration online.
You will then be ready to publicize the address of your new Registration Form, and for your members to begin registering.
( For more details about managing your Registrations, see the chapter Managing the Registration Process
For more details about downloading registrations, see the chapter Tutorial: How to Download your Online Registrations into LAS )
Click on the link below to start the tutorial on how to set up your Online Registration system.